Friday, December 11, 2009

News Flash, end of the world is nigh

Sorry to interrupt your Friday morning but this is an emergency, apparently the world is going to end by Monday, according to this authoritative source.



So you'd better get your partying done before then! Personally I am just so relieved, my company Christmas do is tonight so now we can all get absolutely hammered and behave in the most outrageous manner possible. Then by the time we wake up on Monday all the Christians will have disappeared. Imagine that, all those Bible belt Americans and their gas guzzling 4X4's suddenly out of the picture, global warming will be averted and I might be able to afford petrol again, Christmas is looking up!

Hang on though, haven't we seen this prophet's handiwork before? here and here... (unfortunately it looks like his prophecy skills are on a par with his WEB design skills :)

Oh well, if you see a small mushroom cloud rise up over Ascot tonight you'll know what's happened.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for letting me know, Steve. I was going to tidy up the house but now I won't bother!

Chairman Bill said...

I think it's an advert for a mushroom sale coming to an end.

Oranjepan said...

maybe they're confusing the meteor shower with a terrorist attack!

Steve Borthwick said...

E, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

CB, this guy is obviously in the dark and keen on sh1t!

OP, just "confused" is sufficient in his case me thinks...

:)