Friday, April 15, 2011

Tickling your fancy on Friday..

I couldn't resist some of these unintentionally sexually loaded church signs; why are they're funny? I'm not sure, maybe something to do with schadenfreude who knows, anyway as Ben Elton used to say you can't go wrong with a good knob gag.


Mustn't forget those devilish bodily urges..


And what is it with this him inside me inside you stuff, it all sounds very unhygienic?


Not forgetting something for the laydees....


And something I'm sure we can all get behind, ooer missus..

4 comments:

Chairman Bill said...

Yesterday a mate of mine sent me a series of photos of banners from churches across the street from each other - one catholic and t'other protestant. They were having a verbal fight over a series of weeks.

Wish I'd kept it and sent it to you.

Steve Borthwick said...

CB, the stuff of comedy sketches everywhere..

kapgaf said...

Best one I've seen so far was in Hull in the 70's; deep snow on the ground and the banner read : "God doesn't love people with cold feet".

Steve Borthwick said...

kapgaf, LOL, what a strange thing to say, mind you, I know what he means.. ;)