Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lines on the map (and in our heads)


Once we've voted on whether the UK wishes to remain in Europe or not I think we should vote on our position in the North Atlantic, personally I've always preferred the Mediterranean, the food is so much more interesting and the wine situation incomparable. Then we should sort out the thorny issue of planet Earth, I find the gravity here limiting, somewhere with less mass would be much better for those of us reaching a certain age and starting to suffer minor niggles with our backs and joints, isn't the democratic process wonderful.

2 comments:

Chairman Bill said...

That blue bit is getting far too large, if you ask me.

Steve Borthwick said...

CB, you could be right, I'd say nice idea but poor execution.

Actually the red colours mean no democracy and the yellow minimal democracy (usually some form of theocracy) - these are the areas that are far too big IMO.

Blue + green = democratic countries and blue = EU