Friday, January 02, 2015

2014

Whoosh, and another year rushes by.

In the spirit of annual reviews I can confirm that for me 2014 was a good year, not the best, but in the general scheme of things perhaps a top 10 candidate (so far) I'd like to think I've learnt a few things this year, hopefully more than I've forgotten and the highlight was simply the number of family holidays banked, a total of 5 in the year which is a record for me. As for what next year may bring, who knows, let's hope the global economy picks up deadly diseases are vanquished by science and people focus less on their delusions of power and entitlement and more on solving some of those stubborn retardations that previous generations would have assumed we'd grown out of by now (yes Middle East I'm looking at you).

No comments: