Saturday, August 01, 2015

Pinch punch, nearly Christmas


Well, it's the 1st of August already and I felt a bit chilly this morning as I was exercising, it made me think about how quick this Summer has gone so far, then again they all feel pretty speedy these days. Still, Saturday evening is here to be celebrated and I have a new beer to try which is always a cause for celebration (in my head at least)

It's a session IPA by a producer called "Cloudwater Brew Co." and has a lovely Summery label design. It's a typical IPA in a modern hoppy style, 4.8% ABV and very easy to drink. Some grapefruit and mango flavor with a fairly serious hop backbone, bitter indeed but with enough fruit and malt in the background to carry it. Recommended, although I haven't seen it in many shops and I only have one small bottle, must look out for this one in future.

No comments: