Thursday, December 17, 2015

Piri piri amphibian


I see that a customer of a Manchester Nando's found a decomposed frog in her salad. Now I'm not generally a picky eater but I think even I would have a bit of an issue with munching through a fossilised amphibian for lunch, I hope they compensate her well.

For those who've never sampled the delights of Nando's all I can say is that it's one of my 14 year old Son's favourite eateries, in other words it's mostly breadth over depth. Not that there isn't a place for cheap, fast food but for reference, he also loves pot noodles (must be a teenage rebellious phase). The most ironic thing about this story is that Nando's is primarily a chicken restaurant and the first thing most English people say when they tentatively try "cuisses de grenouille" on holiday in France or the far East is ...."tastes just like chicken"!

No comments: