Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday Smirk


Here are some one-liners overheard recently, useful at office Christmas parties...

- Newtons third law of emotion, for every male action there is an equal and opposite female overreaction.

- Just been diagnosed with Polaroid Schizophrenia, it developed really quickly.

- I got a Schrodinger's advent calendar this year, there's possibly something behind each door..

- What do you call an alien that swears a lot? An extra tourettestrial...

- Joined a reggae band but can only play the triangle, so I just stood there and ting..

- A clown just held the door open for me, it was a nice jester


boom, boom :)

2 comments:

A Heron's View said...

My apologies for this except it is I feel important.

If you are aware of a person that is rough sleeping, please contact Streetlink by clicking on the link below. A member of their team will make contact with the individual with a view to helping them into emergency short stay accommodation.

Tell us about a rough sleeper
http://www.streetlink.org.uk/tell-us-about-a-rough-sleeper
or call 0300 500 0914

Steve Borthwick said...

Seems reasonable to me HV; a good idea.