Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Daily constitutional


Over the last couple of months I've been suffering from a bad back. It's a recurring theme that I've had since my late 30s in fact it runs in my family, lumbar disks that like to wander a little too much for comfort. To counteract the dreaded "LBP" I've been taking to the streets every lunchtime and going for a brisk stroll around the office park adjacent to where I work, the loop that I walk around is just under 3 miles and it takes me approximately 50-60 minutes.

The exercise does seem to help my back related woes (albeit temporarily) as well as do good things for my calorific output, although I don't particularly enjoy the scenery (it's an office park near Reading after all!) However, on the upside, I do feel invigorated when I get back to my desk, today especially, as it was bracing to say the least! Luckily today the Sun was out, so I thought I'd snap a picture for posterity. I see on the forecast that another Atlantic low is moving in and we'll probably not see it again for a couple of weeks!

No comments: